Health in a jar…
Working, and working, and working… The two biggest tolls to our body that occur when working at a computer screen for long hours are inactivity and unhealthy eating habits.
If you are an office worker and can’t spare even a minute to yourself, you must reassess your habits.
If you are an office worker and can’t spare even a minute to yourself, you must reassess your habits.Work, no matter how important it may be, is not more important than you and your health.You have no excuse!You really don’t. Being aware of and acting in the best interests of your own needs will improve your work results and increase your overall motivation.
But what is the first step towards taking the reins of your life if everything is a mess and you don’t know where to start?The answer? Don’t be lazy!
* Get up 10 minutes early and boil an egg for breakfast.A tomato, some cheese…
* 20 minutes of walking, meditation or yoga indoors and outdoors first thing in the morning will help you start your day with more energy.
* You don’t like the food at work?Bring your own lunch. Try using Laura jars as lunchboxes!
* Get up every 30 minutes and stroll around the office.Just five minutes will do.* Do not work overtime if it is not mandatory.
* Do not work overtime if it is not mandatory.